Sunday, November 15, 2009

Preparing for your daughters to Marry...

Hey Dads...

Do you remember when you saw your wife walking down the isle? I do, almost like it was yesterday. My bride to be took my breath away... I must find a picture to show you all how stunning she looked - One day, I will do that!

Anyway - my wife has been culling and attempting to down-size some of the things we have. So it's a perfect time for us to be going through boxes and trying to rid ourselves of more "stuff" and in the process many memories and things have been found, one being her wedding veil. So my wife sent out Keziah in her wedding veil and I was dumb founded!

She (Keziah) said, "daddy, I'm getting married!"

Of course then she asks if "I think she looks pretty?" I readily affirm her beauty as I am still trying to get over the shock of seeing my little girl in her mummy's wedding veil.


What a special thing when you consider your daughter one day marrying a godly guy who will lead her and spend his life with her... I hope he will do a better job that I have done with my bride - but that's another story...

All I know is... I need to go and pray - because I have five daughters and that means I will have 5 son in laws, poor dudes! LOL
















I must say - what a responsibility parenting 5 daughters with an eternal perspective... Grace - we need Grace!!!

No comments: