Friday, November 20, 2009

What's an Eternal Perspective? Part 1


Hey Guys -

Do you know what an eternal perspective is?

When I speak of an eternal perspective, I am speaking of a vision or view that goes way beyond this life time.

Eternal means: "without beginning or end; lasting forever; always existing; enduring; immutable; perpetual; ceaseless; endless."

Whereas perspective means: "a view or vista; a mental view or outlook; a point of view" (definitions courtesy of dictionary.com).

So guys - whats your vision for your family? To be rich, healthy, smart, popular, athletic, chic magnet, ladies man, "nice guy", a beauty, school captain? What is the vision you have for your family?

What? You don't have a vision?

Ahhhh - join the crowd! Many don't! In fact, I didn't either. I was just letting life pass me by. Unaware of who was influencing my children and telling them what they should become. TV adds, magazines, teachers, peers, sports stars, movie stars, radio commentators, adds at the shops! You know what I'm talken about - aye? Our kids are getting it every which way they go.

SO here we must first of all get a vision for our family. OK -now how do I do that you ask?

Glad you asked - cause I want to share with you how to get an vision that has an eternal perspective -

so come back soon and let's look at what is eternal!

No comments: