Thursday, November 5, 2009

Visiting our new Church Family

Some of you may know that I am part of a team of people who are planting a church called Sovereign Grace Ministries Australia. Well this past week we were in Sydney with folk who are going to be apart of this process.
It was truly humbling and amazing. In fact we are so excited about this, though it has been a tough process, and yet, as one friend put it, "First and foremost just give God some serious praise for the way He has provided for me and blessed my socks off throughout my time here", and that is something my family and I have experienced over the past 11 months of being where we are.


You know, we are so grateful to God for His kindness and goodness to us - especially in sending this dear couple to us from Wales!



Dave & Emma Taylor... We thank God for you!

We are excited about what lies ahead! But also about doing life with this fine group of men and women! YEEOW!!!

No comments: