Monday, December 7, 2009

OK - You GOTTA read this...

Brothers - This article/post that I am recommending, really ministered to me today! It hit me right between the eyes! In fact it wounded me to the cross & I pray it will do the same for you.

This guy, Erik Raymond has been used by God to encourage me several times & today was one of those days that I wanted to be encouraged and boy did I get it.

Erik's Blog is called Irish Calvinist. Here is a picture from his blog that he says, sums him up: I reckon this is way cool!


Anyway, CLICK on the bold typing: to read this encouraging post about what true theology is... - IRISH CALVINIST

I trust you will be encouraged. If it does, encourage Erik with his ministry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one on Parenting with an Eternal Perspective - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
peter