Thursday, June 19, 2008

Showing Appreciation


When my wife was away with the kids at her mums place, I racked my brain as to what I could do to bless my entire family.
So I called a good friend, who is very "gifted" creatively and asked for some ideas... His suggestion was brilliant - all it took was a phone call - and it was done.

So when my family came home, on the notice board, that we have hanging at a central location to be seen by all, I wrote in big letters, "VERY VERY VERY BIG Surprise! Be ready to leave at 9:15 AM...

Well today finally came and it was such a delight to show my children a little appreciation for the way that they have served me these past three years, as I have been studying.

Again, I am so blessed to be a husband and a father!

Here are some pic's









2 comments:

Phil said...

So... where did you take them? :)

PJC said...

Phil -

We went to Lollipop Playland!

PJC