Monday, October 27, 2008

Where have I been?

This is the way you recover after a tooth extraction (below) ... Yes the buldging cheek is not from falling off our go cart - it's from having a tooth extracted. And the croc's are not mine... OK -they are - but don't hold it against me... They are comfortable! But won't be shown again on this blog! I PROMISE!!!



This is my baby girl, Keziah (below) ... Does that not make a heart melt? I am a blessed husband and father!!! - yea - you can call this bragging! She is beautiful... but our prayer is that she will know her need for a Savior.



This is my big boy celebrating his 11th b-day. Yea, he is hoping to master the art of surfing. We have this tradition that dad decorates the dinning room on the night before the kids b-day's. It is a joy to serve the family in this way - but boy is it alot of work... coming up with something new each year. But very rewarding the next morning when the kids wake me at 4:30 AM to see if they can go and see what awaits them down stairs...


We have just returned from our family church camp where we ran the kids program. We had a wonderful time serving our church familiy. It is great serving the Lord!




Back to regular blogging shortly...

No comments: