Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010 Begins...

Hello - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all! I trust you have had a wonderful season of celebration with family & friends! I trust you are ready to get cracken into 2010 with new vigor! I trust you have thought through some plans & purposes for the year. My mother always said, "if you aim for nothing - you hit nothing"! How true is that...

Well, even though my entries have been scarce thus far, it doesn't mean that I have given up on this blog. In fact I am trying to marinade in all that I am being taught, and considering what is appropriate to share and what not to share...

As I continue to work through this, let me share just a few random articles/entries I have been chewing over lately...

Haiti crisis : please read this article. Click 'Haiti crisis' to read the article.

Tattoos: a great entry by a mate of mine who has thought through reasons why others get tatted! Well written, comical & provoking. Click on 'Tattoos' to have a sticky beak.

Be back soon with more!

No comments: