Saturday, March 29, 2008

Keen Advertising - or - Lack of Discernment???
















"Now this is funny", some might think (my dad will crack up!). This could also be seen as creative, innovative, disturbing, & uhmmmm SHOCKING!!! I can hear my mother now... "Especially for his family", she would say...

Sometimes as men, we forget that others, those whom we deeply love, reap the consequences and rewards of our decisions and choices.

We must be so careful that we consider others when we are being funny. That is, our wife, kids, parents, inlaws & church family & friends. You know how I know?

I speak from experience!

We are called to be Godly husbands, fathers, sons, sons-in-law and friends. Our reason and purpose for doing this is so that those who come behind us may find us faithful & funny...without bringing shame to them!

No comments: