Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Kiss Good Night

Hey Dads -

You're not missing out on an opportunity to tuck your kids in, pray with them and kiss them goodnight are you?

I am often tempted to let the kids wander upstairs to brush their teeth, do the bathroom thing and then tell them I will be up shortly...but then not go up until they are fast asleep...

Pictured on the top right is one of my twin girls. She is one of four pictured below, who often look forward to a kiss and a cuddle from dad at the end of the day. Why should I not be making it a priority to serve them and remind them of how much
I appreciate them?

I know it is easy to do, but please don't short your kids...

Remind them of the gift they are to you - a gift from our Heavenly Father! The reality is, we don't know how long we have been entrusted with them for...

Truly being a Father is an amazing chore...

It's sowing...with an Eternal Perspective in mind...

No comments: