Monday, November 23, 2009

Got 5 or 10 Minutes? Read this about NOT going to Church...

Have you observed or heard how not being apart of a church is an acceptable idea these days? The 'Jesus & Me' idea has been adopted instead of the 'Jesus & We' instruction. Are you with me? Perhaps you yourself are beginning to entertain this ideology? Could you read this article?


A man that I greatly respect and have alot of time for, is a guy by the name of Jeff Purswell. He is a Dean of the Pastor's College and a pastor at Covenant Life in Gaithersburg Maryland.

He has written a humbling and exciting article entitled, 'Don't Go to Church?'. If you click on the title of this article you will be able to read the article for yourself. I trust you will, it oughta take you about 5-10 minutes!

Friend, I trust this encourages you and challenges you to pray for family & friends who are disillusioned, discouraged, disgruntled or who find no time for the Church. If you yourself find yourself in one of the categories mentioned above, please speak to a trusted Christian friend or a pastor. If you don't know of one, please leave a message & I will seek to serve you any way I can!

No comments: