Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Degree Completed


It is wonderful to complete something that you have started! Today I finished the last exam of my degree. How wonderful it is...

I have learned so much and am so grateful for this experience.

35 years old
the most supportive and encouraging wife (you really have no idea... well... if you know me - you do! LOL)
6 children - who have been great encouragers and prayerful for their daddy!
not much money to my name...
bills bigger then what we can "afford"
ends won't meet...

HOW can we do it? My wife and I were asking ourselves three years ago...

Today my wife and I are a bit nostalgic walking down memory lane. God has provided and provided and provided - above and beyond what we have required.

Thank you to all who have prayed for us, supported us, and loved us through this time!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!


1 comment:

Phil said...

Hooray!!!
That's awesome Patrick! Congrats for you and the family.