Thursday, June 12, 2008

Origin II - QLD vs. NSW

An Important event happened in Australia last night. It was the second match in the State of Origin. Boy was it loud...

Here we have the NSW team... They won the first state of origin game. Last night was the second state of origin game. There is to be a decider state of origin game on July 2nd.

Now, in my humble opinion this game beats any NFL game, hands down. I can say this because I played American Football as a kid. I grew up supporting the Pittsburg Steelers. My dad was a Oakland Raiders fan...

Last night - the state of Qeensland (QLD) served the state of New South Wales (NSW) up a beautiful defeat. In other words, they cleaned their clocks. 30 - 0!

That is pretty disgraceful when you understand that selectors pick the best of the best from each state to field the team. So these guys are suppose to be the cream of the crop!


Rightly, QLD played a brilliant game! I have a great mate who is a QLD supporter and I am sure he would have been so happy by this victory.

In fact - I am adding his picture below...


Actually - I don't know this guy - but my friend will know who he is... Good on ya Van-ill-a! I bet you enjoyed the game!!!

No comments: