Saturday, April 19, 2008

Special Family Outing

Yesterday, we loaded the kids in the van and headed to Acer Arena. There we were, in the crowd of others watching Troy & Gabriella, in High School Musical on Ice.



Now I have to make a confession. I am not a lot of fun at events like this. I don't know why, other then I get aggravated by the highway robbery of the event holders pushing their merchandise. Meg rightfully pointed out to me that, I need to smile more. I hear this often, so possibly I do need to.

The kids were so excited and I must confess, I had so much fun watching my kids expressions, more then I did watching the actual show. What a joy it is to see your kids enjoying themselves. Laughing, smiling and... uhhhh... singing at the top of their lungs... We are truly blessed!
Enjoy your kids this weekend. Tell them that you love them! You know, one way you can show your kids that you love them, is by taking care of your bride! Love her in front of the kids. Respect her in front of the kids. This sets an example for them!
Blessings!

No comments: